- Client – Christopher Guy
- Industry – Luxury Furniture
- Date – 2022
Christoper Guy is the creator of the world’s most fabulous lifestyles, a contemporary mood with timeless values. Their furniture’s design element embodies two cherished characteristics – disciplined artistry and sturdy workmanship. I was brought in through a third-party agency called Brand Ambassador to help with a few months of digital and social media campaign work.
Their target audience was people in Los Angeles and New York whose income was in the top 5% of the country and who like luxury goods. From there the goals were to;
- Create brand awareness through online ads by geo-targeting specific audiences.
- Build, engage and inform target audiences through various social media platforms.
Because of the short timeline and budget, my measurable objectives were;
- Obtain 1,500 web clicks through the online ads.
- Have the online Reach 50,000 people.
- Have the online Impressions reach 100,000 people.
Below are the strategies and tactics that I used.
- Social Media Ad Buying: Brand Ambassador gave me photos to use. From there I created the text and set up social media ads on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Google AdWords: I researched KeyWords, created text, and set up Google ads to appear on the first page of a Google Search.
Below were the final results.
- Total Cost Per Click: $0.82
- Total Click Through Rate: 6.2%
- Total Clicks: 3,250
- Total Reach: 54,875
- Total Impressions: 216,268
Overall, success was seen within the two-month period. The total Clicks saw a 116.67%+ increase from the original measurable objective. Total Reach saw a 9.75%+ increase from the original measurable objective. While total Impressions saw a 116.27%+ increase from the original measurable objective.