- Client – Elite Team Reedley Jiu-Jitsu Academy
- Industry – Combat Sport / Fitness
- Date – 2022 (Jan – May)
Elite Team Reedley Jiu-Jitsu Academy launched in early 2022 in Reedley California. Elite Team as a brand is widely known within Central California’s Jiu-Jitsu world. My job was to help launch the new academy with an online brand awareness campaign within the Central Valley.
Their target audience was people in the Central Valley who were into Jui Jitsu, MMA, and Combat Sports. A second target audience was parents who had children between the ages of 5 and 18. From there my goals were to;
- Create brand awareness through online ads by geo-targeting specific audiences.
- Build and engage target audiences through various social media platforms.
Because of the small budget, my measurable objectives were;
- Have an average of 150 link clicks a month.
- Total impressions and total reach each saw an average of 20,000 a month.
- The Cost Per Click see an average of under $0.75.
Below are the tactics that I used.
- Social Media Ad Buying: I created three different ads each week, at $10 a piece, and had them run for 24hrs to make sure the money was maximized to its fullest potential. Each ad promoted one of the classes the academy offered.
- Photography: I came to the academy once a month to take photos of classes and events happening. Photos were used for both paid and organic content creation.
- Video Creation / Editing: I came to the academy once a month to take videos of classes and events happening. Videos were then edited to use for organic content creations.
Below were the final results.
- Average Clicks: 215.4 / per month
- Average Reach: 23,182.6 / per month
- Average Impressions: 222,798 / per month
- Average Cost Per Click: $0.58 / per month
Overall the client was very happy. Web Clicks saw a 43.6%+ increase from the original measurable objective. Reach saw a 15.91%+ increase from the original measurable objective. Impressions saw a 1013.99%+ increase from the original measurable objective. Cost Per Click saw a 22.67% difference between the original measurable objective.