- Client – Feel Good Fitness
- Industry – Fitness
- Date – 2020
Having been in business for four years, Level 7 Fitness was a small gym looking to fully rebrand itself to Feel Good Fitness in the Fresno/Clovis area. I was brought in to enhance and improve the company’s overall online brand by completely changing the look and feel of it.
Sitting down with the owner for a brainstorming session, I found that the reason they wanted to rebrand was that the owner wanted to improve their overall client leads in 2021. The owner is a young entrepreneur who after 4 years in business found himself more seasoned in understanding his clientele. He wanted his brand-friendly towards parents between the ages of 25 and 55 who are looking to get back in shape. The goals were to;
- To completely change the look and feel of the branding on the logo, website, and social media.
Below are the strategies and tactics that I used.
- Name, Logo, & Colors: Between the owner and I, we figure out the new name, logo, and shade of blue that would become Feel Good Fitness. I then built and created the logo in Photoshop.
- Social Media: I created new cover photo artwork for the gym’s social media accounts.
- Website: I built a brand new website from top to bottom. It showcased the gym’s culture in a positive light and was tailored towards the target audience the client wanted.
- Customer Testimonials: I had a 3rd party tool that I had the owner send out to current and former clients which had them create a video testimonial. I then gathered and posted them on the new website.
Overall the client was extremely happy. The client said that the client video testimonials and the clean look of the website have been the main reason potential clients have reached out to him.