- Client – Precision Prep
- Industry – Meal Prep / B2C
- Date – 2019
Precision Prep is the premier meal prep service company in Visalia, California. They offer customized meals built to your specific needs that are both delicious and affordable. I was brought on to help fix their social media content and improve their marketing campaigns.
I found in their online data analytics within the first month was that with better quality content (pictures /video/email newsletter) on a consistent basis that was strategically posted, then boosted to people who like the page and their friends, sales increased. Once the uncovered pattern of online data analytics was found, the main goals were to:
- Raise overall sales.
- Raise the customer conversion rate.
- Gain more traffic through social media.
- Build more awareness in the community.
From there my measurable objectives were;
- Raise overall sales by 5%.
- Raise the website conversion rate by 50%.
- Raise traffic through social media by 25%.
- Build awareness through raising social media “reach” and “impressions” by 50%.
Below are the strategies and tactics that I used.
- Social Media Marketing: I created Facebook and Instagram posts that highlighted different dishes on the menu and added a call-to-action at the end of each post with a link where people could order.
- Social Media Ad Buying: I created Facebook and Instagram ads that showcased various meal prep packages on the menu. I targeted people who liked the page and their friends within Visalia.
- Video Creation & Editing: I created 30 to 60-second videos for Facebook and Instagram. They showcased the monthly meal prep events and workshops that people could attend.
- Photography: I took photos of dishes that captured the quality with more detail of the ingredients within the dish. This gave social media posts a more appealing look to customers.
- Website / Landing Page: I went through each page of the client’s website and updated verbiage with better search engine optimization text on each dish and package on the menu.
- E-mail Newsletter: I restarted the weekly email newsletter to their 600+ subscribers. It told people when orders were due, when workshops were happening, and when new dishes were added.
Below were the final results.
- Sales: 9%+
- Total Reach: 54%+
- Total Impressions: 67%+
- Traffic Source (Social Media): 76%+
- Website Conversion Rate: 247%+
All final results below show an increase from the same 9-month period (April – December) from the previous year. The initial online data analytics found helped me make quicker and more efficient decisions for creating quality content and improving marketing campaigns for the client. Because of this, I was able to surpass Precision Prep’s expectations and make the client very happy.
This campaign won an award in 2020.
- Public Relations Society of America “Image Awards” – Award of Merit: Social Media