- Client – Homegrown Organic Farms
- Industry – Product / B2C
- Date – 2017
Homegrown Organic Farms is a group of family farmers that have been exclusively growing and marketing certified organic produce since 1998. I was brought on to create a digital marketing campaign for their freeze-dried fruit product that they sell on Amazon.
Their target audience was people in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, between the ages of 25 and 65, that liked natural and organic food., the goals were to;
- Build brand awareness about the product to the target audience.
- Increase sales on Amazon.
From there my measurable objectives were;
- Increase sales of the product by 50% over a three-month period.
- Total impressions and reach each see 100,000 views.
- The website sees over 5,000 clicks on the Amazon sales page.
Below are the strategies and tactics that I used.
- Social Media Ad Buying: With a solid ad budget, I was able to geo-target the audience listed above with A/B testing in each ad.
- Online Monitoring: Every day I monitored for content about the product and company for both positive and negative news online.
- Influencer Research: I researched relevant social media influencers in the organic food space. Each influencer had to have at least 5,000+ followers that regularly engaged their social media platforms. The client and I then reached out to the influencers to set up content creation ideas.
Below were the final results.
- Sales: 83%+
- Total Reach: 399,400
- Total Impressions: 565,831
- Web Clicks: 7,458
Overall the client was very happy. Sales saw an 83%+ increase within the three-month period. Impressions and reach saw an 865.23%+ increase from the original measurable objective. Web clicks saw a 49.16%+ increase from the original measurable objective.
This campaign won an award.
- Public Relations Society of America “Image Awards” – Award of Excellence: Social Media